5 Essential Bathroom Cleaning Tips
For homeowners, cleaning the bathroom is one of the least favorite chores to do. However, it is something that needs to be taken care of regardless.
To make the job easier, as well as more pleasant, the following are effective bathroom cleaning tips to make your bathroom absolutely flawless:
1. Use a dryer sheet to remove soap scum on shower doors. If your bathroom is equipped with a shower door, you may notice that it is covered by white film. To get rid of it, simply wet down the dryer sheets (but use them one at a time until they get filthy) and scrub the door. Rinse it a few times and wipe it down.
2. Use a sponge mop to clean the ceiling. You may notice mildew, spots, or built-up grime on your bathroom ceiling. To clean it, fill a mop bucket with equal parts water and white vinegar. Make sure you put on goggles or protective eyewear. Then dip a long-handled sponge mop into the solution, squeeze it out and reach up to clean.
3. Hang a bag of white vinegar on your shower head. The mineral buildup in the water can clog the little holes on your shower head. To avoid this adverse buildup, get white vinegar and pour it into a bag. Then use a rubber band to secure the bag around the shower head and ensure that the vinegar is covering the holes. Let it sit for a few hours or overnight, then scrub the shower head with a brush or old toothbrush and rinse well.
4. Hang up your bathroom rug to dry. You can use a hanger with clips attached and hang your rug on the shower curtain rod.
5. Keep your plunger in a plastic storage container. IF you keep your plunger in a plastic bag or on the bathroom floor, use a plastic storage container instead.
If your Virginia, Washington DC, or Maryland home requires professional cleaning services, contact our Manassas maid services at Elite Cleaning Services, LLC today.